Genevieve Vaughan offers a paradigm-shifting view of the structure of material and verbal communication, based on mother- child experience and confirmed by recent research in infant psychology. This view justifies a relational epistemology that informs the material gift economy as well as the structure of language itself. Provisioning economies give value to the receivers, and the circulation of gifts consolidates community. Understanding language as verbal gifting unites other orientation with reason to liberate us from biopathic patriarchal conceptions of humanity.
Please allow up to 48 hours for order processing!
- ebookwoman.com reflects ordering potential. This website does not show what is currently in stock. If you would like to check stock please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we are open you will get a prompt response. Please do not call just to check stock.
- Orders typically take about a week to arrive in store. We respond to all orders within 48 hours of their placement with any information specific to your order
- Please check your spam folders for our email communications. This is how we will contact you with order updates
- IF YOU ARE USING AN ONLINE GIFTCODE PLEASE PUT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IN IF YOU HAVE A REMAINING BALANCE. YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AS "PAID" OTHERWISE.
- If you are placing an order for pick up, you will need to pay over the phone for your order when it arrives.