Check out How to Place an Order under FAQ for any questions
Net Bible, Thinline Art Edition, Large Print, Leathersoft, Blue, Comfort Print: Holy Bible (Large Print / Imitation Leather)
This NET Thinline Large Print Art Edition begins each Bible book with a commissioned woodcut-inspired image to reflect the underlying themes, followed by an introduction to enrich your reading with details about the historical and theological context.
Clear and readable, elegant and accurate, the New English Translation (NET) was produced by a team of the world's leading biblical scholars who began work on the project in 1995 and working from the best available manuscripts. The unparalleled set of translator's notes, freely available at netbible.org, documents every major translation decision. You can trust the NET to give you the full picture.
- Stunning artwork by Stephen Crotts and a brief introduction lead into each book of the Bible
- Concise set of NET translator notes
- The New English Translation, known to be a trusted, readable, and accurate Bible translation for the 21st century
- Full-color maps
- Gilded page edges
- Traditional sewn binding for flexibility and durability
- Two satin ribbons
- Exclusive Thomas Nelson NET Comfort Print(R) in line-matched 10.5-point type