If you forget yours, masks are provided at the door. Thank you for honoring this care for our vulnerable friends and staff.
Questions for Humans: Couples (Other)
Whether you've been together for two months or 20 years, starting a good conversation can be hard. But it doesn't have to be
Mental health expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you navigate conversations and improve your relationship. That's why he developed Questions for Humans. These conversation starters for couples will help you put your phones down and actually connect.
There are 52 cards in the deck, and the questions on them are fun, thought provoking and, at times, a little bit ridiculous. Pull them out the next time the conversation stalls around the dinner table or during a date night. Better yet, instead of binge-watching that new TV drama, have a meaningful conversation You'll become an everyday hero--rescuing your spouse from a dull and surface-level evening.
What to expect when you play:
- You'll learn something unexpected.
- You'll have some laughs.
- You'll find it much, much easier to spark a connection.
- You'll build emotional intimacy.
- You'll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together
Here's a look at a few of the questions:
- Paint me a picture of your perfect date.
- What do I do that makes you feel confident?
- Would you rather have to sing everything you say out loud or always speak in rhymes?
Sometimes you can be sitting right next to someone but still feel 1,000 miles apart. These conversation starters can change that Spend an hour on one question or go through five or six questions in one sitting. The important part is to have some fun and connect with your human.