Jillian Coburn’s new memoir, My Ugly Truth: Life Beyond Abuse, is a bracing one: When Coburn was 18 and unexpectedly got pregnant, her life changed. With little support from the baby’s father, and a pill habit to feed, Coburn soon found herself in a cycle of addiction, psychological, and physical abuse.
In the years following, Coburn went from one bad relationship to the next. Eventually, she found her saving grace in her faith, her husband Lonnie and her children, and her determination to stay clean.
Please allow up to 48 hours for order processing!
- ebookwoman.com reflects ordering potential. This website does not show what is currently in stock. If you would like to check stock FOR IMMEDIATE PICK UP please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders typically take about a week to arrive in store. We respond to all orders within 48 hours of their placement with any information specific to your order
- Please check your spam folders for our email communications. This is how we will contact you with order updates
- IF YOU ARE USING AN ONLINE GIFTCODE PLEASE PUT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IN IF YOU HAVE A REMAINING BALANCE. YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AS "PAID" OTHERWISE.
- The best way to support BookWoman is to purchase titles that are currently at the store!