BookWoman proudly welcomes transgender counselor, educator, TEDx speaker, and Native Texan Dr. Stacee Reicherzer, LPC-S back to Austin for a web-based conversation about her new self-help book, The Healing Otherness Handbook: Overcome the Trauma of Identity-based Bullying and Find Power in Your Difference. Dr. Stacee will be joined by local Austin therapist Tabitha Peterson, MA, LPC to discuss the book’s importance for healing the experiences of being cast out, oppressed, and bullied.
Please allow up to 48 hours for order processing!
- ebookwoman.com reflects ordering potential. This website does not show what is currently in stock. If you would like to check stock FOR IMMEDIATE PICK UP please email us at email@example.com ,if we are open you will get a prompt response.
- Orders typically take about a week to arrive in store. We respond to all orders within 48 hours of their placement with any information specific to your order
- Please check your spam folders for our email communications. This is how we will contact you with order updates
- IF YOU ARE USING AN ONLINE GIFTCODE PLEASE PUT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IN IF YOU HAVE A REMAINING BALANCE. YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AS "PAID" OTHERWISE.
- The best way to support BookWoman is to purchase titles that are currently at the store!